Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Blog 7 - Project Explanation

My group will be shooting the video about the Japanese cuisines near Hanyang University.

The video includes the name, price, menu, and my group member's interview about four Japanese restaurants.

Every group member will be interviewed for each restaurant.
So the number of restaurants is four.

We will evaluate the restaurant for the criteria including cleanliness, service, distance, price and the most important thing, taste.

After visiting all the four restaurants, we will meet and discuss which restaurant is the best.
So the rank of four will be rated.

At last, we will award the best restaurant of MEW1 to the owner of that restaurant.

My role of this project is being interviewed after eating the food of Il-lak or Obake.
And I will edit the video and combine them all together with my group members.

We will discuss which music we insert after we combine all the videos together.

I hope this video would be great.

:)



4 comments:

  1. I think it will be interesting during making video. How about choose other evaluate method? Like use spoons to evaluate food in example video. It will be more interesting if you use different evaluation method.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your theme is similar to the theme of our team haha..
    You said you decided 4places for interviewing each person in each place.
    Japanese cuisines near Hanyang University are more than four.
    So, I think it could be better that you describe the reason why did you particularly decide that places.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can notice that there are several teams doing their project on restaurants. One thing special about this team's project is that it is specifically focused on Japanese cuisines. I love Japanese food. There is one Japanese place that I often go to. It would have been a perfection if the reason why Japanese restaurants were chosen as the team's project was explained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I this video is a good experience. Evaluation's subjective, but i wonder that as a result the rank of Japanese cuisine.

    ReplyDelete