Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Self-Introduction

My name is Minhee Kim from South Korea.

Even though, his is my first time to make a blog on Google, I have another blog account on Naver which is Korean web-searching engine.
The address is; http://blog.naver.com/ung0164
If you are interested, just click the address and see what I am enjoying.
But all the contents are written in Korean so you need to use Google translate.

Actually it is a little bit awakward to speak toward a world-wide audience.

I am majoring in tourism in Hanyang University, and my second major is business.
During the last one year, I have been to Brisbane, Australia as an exchange student.
There, I enjoyed my one year while travelling around Australia and New Zealand, spending much time on experiencing other cultures...and so on...
This is the view of New Zealand that I took picture of.
It was very beautiful and peaceful.

As it is my first semester after I came back from Aus to Korea and the last semester in my university, I am preparing for having a job that I want.
But it is more difficult than I expected, so I am pretty busy studying recently.
I hope this class would be my relaxing time to learn interesting things.

When I have free time, I usually meet friends and have a chat with them.
Now, it is spring here in Korea when its weather is awesome.
I like to take a rest at a park near Han-River, ride a bike with my friends.
I pack my lunch to share with my friends, go to the park, ride a bike, take a rest on the grass.. it is the paradise for me.
Also, I am interested in watching make-up tutorials from bloggers around the world.
This is one of the videos that I watch interestingly.





6 comments:

  1. Hi!minhee! nice to meet you.
    I like watching make-up tutorials too.
    Once upon a time I was a crazy cosmetics collector.
    But now I was too lazy to make up. (´Д`*)
    Today's weather looks really nice! have a nice day~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I really enjoyed watching both your blogs!
    I think you're really lucky because I really wanted to go to Australia and New Zealand. I'm not good at makeup so I'll visit your blog often to watch makeup tutorials :) See you soon~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Minhee! I'm Ji Young Park.
    You and I have something in common.
    I like riding a bike too. It makes me feel up! And It will be a good diet way for me. haha..:)
    And I'm intrested in beauty video.
    This video that you uploaded is so intereting for me.
    So, Minhee. Have a good weekend and see u nextweek. bye!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I'm glad meet you
    I like to take a trip too. So Your major is attractive.
    I'm interested in tourism.
    Also, I heard your second major is business. It is my major!
    I hope everything works out
    see you next time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello~. I was really glad to meet a senior student of our division in this class. I hope you remember me. My name is Chung Yusoo, and I am currently in second grade of Tourism department. As I am a dude, I do not know much about make-up. But, I think the first make-up is much better than the latter one in the video.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Han River!
    When I lived near Hong-ik University,
    I usually went to Han River for bicycle

    ride! The weather is getting warmer now, so

    I'm going to ride my bicycle in Han River.
    And also I visited your blog. It makes me intereting! I'll look around your blog frequently.

    ReplyDelete