Saturday, March 21, 2015

Multimedia Writing Tools

These types of multimeda tools are very easy to write online. I don't need to think about the structure, just focus on writing the things that I want to say. It is like I'm writing text to my online friends. However I think this can be very dangerous if we use too much. We should be careful to keep my privacy.
I am interested in using instagram. Instagram is focusing on updating photos rather than text. But we can reply under the photo right away. By leaving replies, we can share the ideas about what's going on. Also I like to use Facebook because there are many useful pages that we can refer to. 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with your opinion that these tools are much more convenient to use, and I am also glad to find out that you also think that they might be a danger to privacy. Unlike you, I don't know quite well how to do Facebook. So, I'd like to be familiar with Facebook before I get comfortable with Instagram.

    ReplyDelete